Fast growing multinational company, specialized in Quality Control Services for footwear, leather and apparel, looking for 5 Footwear Technicians from Romania (also from Bulgaria, Hungary and Slovenia will be considered) to be responsible for Quality Control.
We are looking for professionals with at least 5 years’ experience in the industry, good English level and willing to work and live abroad.
- Minimum of 5 years in the industry.
- Minimum: a high school graduate.
- Preferably: formal education in footwear technology (high school diploma, bachelors or masters degree).
Skills and Job Competencies
- Honesty and ethics beyond question.
- Self-motivated and ability to be self-led as will mostly work without supervision.
- Self-confidenceHasto work and live abroad for a minimum of 3 years.
- Self-confidence to withstand pressures from nervous suppliers.
- Good spoken English.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of PC (windows, outlook, excel) is a plus.
- Responsible for material, in-process and final shipment quality control according to the company’s Inspection Manual.
- Capable of learning and executing on a day-to-day basis very rigorous processes and procedures.
- Responsible for generating his/her own inspection reports using a laptop.
- Responsible for maintaining a good working relationship with all customer and shoe factory personnel (including top management and owners) and fellow Team Members.
- A 3 years’ contract.
- Training and professional development.
- Interesting remuneration (depending on your experience and knowledge) and abroad benefits package.
1. Which is your current remuneration and which are your salary expectations?
2. Are you willing to work and live abroad for at least 3 years?
3. Which is your experience in the Footwear Industry?