|CANDIDATUL IDEAL: |
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- University degree in Engineering or Economics
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing Quality Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Highly organized, flexible and open-minded person
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to organize and perform different tasks in parallel
- Very good command of English language, both written and oral
- PC user experience (MS Office)
- B Driving license
- Graduate of the Textile University
- Relevant experience in clothing industry
RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
Categories which are included in the responsibilities of the successful candidate would be the following: Quality (ISO 9001); Environmental (ISO 14001); Work and Health Safety; Social Responsibility Management Systems.
- Prepare and conduct the audits required to maintain ISO certification
- Prepare and implement the required criteria of Oeko-Tex Standard and obtain certification for Oeko-Tex Standard
- Implement the Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety policies; adopt environmental, health and safety management practices; carry out the internal environmental audit
- Elaborate energy saving strategies
- Initiate the process of Social Responsibility strategy, adopt environmental and social responsibility expectations
- Integrate the management of the social responsibility in organizational strategy
- Analyze current policies and procedures and indentify areas in the organization needing regulation
- Assure compliance with applicable legal environmental requirements
- Dynamic, professional work environment
- Career development opportunities
|DESCRIEREA COMPANIEI: |
Dr. Dietrich Bock & Partner GmbH is the main stakeholder of Bock & Partner group of companies, developing its activity in Germany, Romania and Ucraina. It is a leader among the top of the major trousers producers in Romania and Ucraina, with almost two decades of experience in the field of garment industry and over 1,800 employees.
The Romanian companies of “Dr. Dietrich Bock & Partner GmbH” Group are: TRANSILVANIAN TROUSERS COMPANY si READY GARMENT TECHNOLOGY in Sfantu Gheorghe, RHM PANTS Estelnic and PLATANUS Baraolt.
Applicants will submit their applications to the consulting company SKR CONSULTING, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application will contain CV and Letter of Intent, both in English (Word format), specifying the position applied for.
vineri, 8 februarie 2013
MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS Coordinator - Sfantu Gheorghe, Targu Secuiesc
Compania: Dr. Dietrich Bock & Partner GmbH