Our client is an Italian multinational manufacturing company, one of the global leaders of the furniture and textil manufacturing industry. They are actually looking for an experienced
Production Manager (Békés county)
- Responsibility for all matters regarding production and manufacturing process;
- Developing manufacturing policies and action plans which guide the local site in maintaining and improving its competitve position and profitability;
- Controlling plant production, purchasing, manufacturing engineering and quality;
- Controlling and improving product quality, service level, backorders, stock-outs, inventory turns, cash flow;
- Co-ordinating daily production activities leading a personnel of 60-100 employees;
- Controlling operational cost;
- Preparing the manufacturing budget and capital budget to support strategic objectives;
- Implementing continuous improvement action plans to assure imporvements in product quality operational efficiency and service level;
- Product development and technological support to ensure the quality of the products and low waste level;
- Keep contact with suppliers and seeking for new suppliers when it is necessary;
- Reporting to the international management;
- Supporting corporate and divisional initiatives, to ensure operational commitment.
- University or college degree (technical or engineering);
- At least 7+ years experience in Production manager or plant manager position with financial responsibility at an international manufacturing company (textil/furniture/automotive supplier companies);
- Lean manufacturing and process optimization experience;
- Good command of English is a must;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong, frank and trasparent communication skills;
- Human-oriented, respects and develops staff;
- Problem-solving, hard-worker with stress tolerance;
- Able to take calculated risks, promotes new ideas;
- Willingness to travel.
If you are confident that your experience meets the above requirements, please send us a detailed CV written in English and Hungarian to the following address: email@example.com
ITL HR SOLUTIONS is focusing on delivering superior solutions to our Clients’ Human Resources needs. ITL’s approach is result driven and highly adaptable ensuring our clients receive creative, efficient and timely services.
Our primary objective is to help our Clients to minimalize the risks arising in connection with employment and organizational developments, and help them lower the costs and required time interval. ITL, with its custom made solutions, increases organizational efficiency and keeps the cost of Human Resources at an optimal level.
Aplicati la adresa de mai jos: