- Minimum 3 years of experience with M1+ programming.
- Experience in M1+ programming for Stoll ADF machines.
- Stoll knitting machine handling experience, both CMS530 & ADF machines.
- Multi-gauge Stoll knitting experience.
- General excel & computing skills.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: Creating high quality M1+ programs for Stoll CMS530 & ADF machines.
- Liaising with clients and in some cases Beijing Alphatex to confirm all correct specifications before creating computer knitting programs.
- Go through client techpacks with Account Servicing and ensure all points are clear and important points to note are well covered before producing anything.
- Produce test swatches to achieve correct tension before programming begins.
- Perform swatch trials on all stitches used throughout garment to ensure look and tension are workable.
- Create all required Stoll computer knitting programs for both sampling and bulk production.
- Creating full size sets which are within the client required tolerance and fully prepared for linking & other make-up work needed after panel knitting is complete.#
- Creating full knitting statement & production instructions for all make-up departments; linking, handsewing, washing, pressing, machine sewing, woven work so that all department supervisors are clear on all work required to complete finished samples as per client requirement.
- Oversee sampling process to ensure quality and specifications match client requirement.
- Produce full size-set of pre-production samples to confirm all is in order before bulk production commences.
- Liaise closely with knitting department Manager and Stoll machine operators to ensure any samples/production are running at optimum level.
- Assist the Knitting Dept. Manager in being vigilant throughout workshop to ensure all machines are being kept running by operators.
AGENTIE DE PLASARE PERMANENTA A FORTEI DE MUNCA IN STRAINATATE, CU SEDIUL IN UK. NU PERCEPEM TAXE DE PROCESARE SAU COMISIOANE.