This is a Supervisory role responsible for managing the production team and coordinating the manufacturing activity. Under this individual’s supervision, a team of supervisors/shop floor leaders will coordinate the working activities of the operators in order to achieve the operational targets and the strategic objectives.
The Head of Production will act as business owner of the production department being fully accountable for all the aspects of the business: operational, supply chain, planning, engineering & maintenance, financial (budgets, resources, investments and costs), HR, quality and continuous improvement.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- University degree preferably on shoe making or engineering;
- Self-motivated and ability to be self-led as will regular work without supervision;
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles;
- Proven management experience including leading, developing and motivating and building effective team within a function/department;
- Ability to work under pressure, to meet strict timelines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication;
- Conflict Management, Project Management and Negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of PC (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) is a plus;
- Experience working with quality tools (e.g. SPC, Pareto, 5 Why, Ishikawa, PDCA);
- Customer and business oriented, strong communication skills.
The Head of Production reports directly – functionally and disciplinary – to CEO Romania.
- Planning, organizing, leading and controlling production within the responsible areas and ensuring the achievement of all related targets.
- To set up, implement, and maintain all manufacturing process standards and promote a culture of continuous improvement in plant performance, quality, and customer service levels commensurate with Best Practice plant KPI’s.
- To partner with the engineering team and other project stakeholders to successfully plan and implement new product, equipment and process launches.
- Creating a working culture where all employees can contribute and share best practice to the benefit of the operation.
- To coordinate and direct all activities of the manufacturing function, to include development of strategic plans and targets, scheduling & resource planning, tracking plans and results, reviewing and continuously improving team performance to achieve department objectives
Date de contact: email@example.com sau tel 0737600627