luni, 15 ianuarie 2018
Quality auditor in textile sector
Quality Assurance role will be our eye at external manufacturing, following up on progress of production orders in process, performing inline and final quality inspection included, but not limited to garment construction and workmanship evaluation, wash evaluation, preparing in line and final quality audit reports.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
· Have knowledge of garment construction, sewing, washing, pressing and finishing processes of bottoms, denim and non denim. Knowledge of tops processes will be a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to explain things in English, both verbal and in writing
· Follow up on issues, giving feedback to manufacturing
· Working on continues improvement with line supervisor, creating correcting action plans
· Leads deployment of new models in production
· Analytical mindset, ability to associate issues across collections and manufacturing locations
· Participating in collection review meetings, collaborating with product development team
· Willing to take up new challenges and learn new things
· Min. 5 years of experience as independent quality auditor in textile sector
· Travel occasionally to other EU locations.
· Fluent in English and Romanian, speaking and writing
· Driving license
· Microsoft Office Package: Excel, Outlook, Word
str. Pictor Aman no. 94C, et. 7, cam. 9, Bacau, Romania, 600164