Limbi vorbite: engleză, germană, franceză
Adresa / adresele jobului: Iași
Se recruteaza si din: Iași
1 CAD engineer
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Textile University degree
- Experience – at least 2 years of pattern making, gradation and marker making experience in clothing
- Experience in working with Gerber software
- Good spoken and written English and / or French
- Meticulous attention to details, especially when following design specifications
- Ability to liaise with other departments, Quick learner, Creative when producing patterns from sketches.
- Able to work as part of a team. Good listener. Flexible.
- Ability to analyze the technical specifications required by customers
- Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Garment construction / garment engineering : proven knowledge and experience
- Pattern construction at least basic knowledge
- Adobe Illustrator CC version 2015 : proven knowledge and experience
- Microsoft Office
- An interesting job in an international company with long term stability
- Very competitive salary
- Meal tickets
- Modern working environment
Sioen produces technical apparel for many different markets where people work in circumstances where safety, comfort and protection are major issues. Examples are: firefighters clothing, chainsaw protection, floatation suits, bullet proof vests, protection against electrical flash overs.
The name and fame of SIOEN Industries is growing. Controlled expansion of the company is on of the reasons, together with SIOEN's reputation as a reliable trading partner. The human capital at SIOEN Industries is an important link here.
Our employees help make sure that promises are kept and that our
products and services meet customers' expectations and demands.
Through many years of dedication, our employees have built up a huge fund of
skills. They put their heart and soul into their work, constantly offering
creative solutions and alternatives.