Location: TRW Airbag Systems, Roman
Who we are?
Innovative thinking. Protecting people. That’s the aim of our ongoing tradition of occupant safety innovation. TRW is continually developing advanced solutions to anticipate and react to the many variables of a crash.
As a world leader in safety systems for the global automotive industry, we are one of the top financial performers in this field and positioned to meet the changing demands with advanced and affordable safety solutions.
In Romania, you can find us in Timisoara, Marghita, Oravita, Lupeni and Baia Mare. Our team includes approximately 4000 employees.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Manufacturing Engineers to join our new Airbag site that will be based in Roman.
- Being responsible for airbag cushion sewing production process introduction;
- Offering support of running production processes from technical performance point of view;
- Resolving production issues relative to tooling management, quality, throughput, capacity planning and monitoring;
- Coordinating and planning new project launches;
- Providing the technical support for the production capacity, productivity and quality improvements in order to meet the customer requirements;
- Performing management of all assigned customer programs including CEA submission, CAPEX management, capacity planning, on-time delivery of all program milestones;
- Monitoring and performing control of running production processes from technical performance point of view;
- Assisting in developing equipment/station layouts considering direct labor manning/costs, efficient material flow and handling, product quality and safety;
- Being the interface and work with Program Managers, Product Engineer, Designer, Quality, Logistic, Production and supply management functions in a team-oriented environment;
- Assuring material availability for the first trials and first samples to the customers, coordinate the production, measurement and shipment of the first samples, contribute to the PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) package preparation;
- Assisting manufacturing operations to identify, to justify and implement continuous improvements in manufacturing processes and procedures to improve product quality, process yields and throughput;
- Identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities along with process efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, with academic study/major in Textile Engineering, Process Engineering Technology, Technical Science or related field;
- Minimum 1- 3 years experience in related field;
- English language fluency;
- MS-Office package;
- Self motivated individual with the ability to work independently;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Actual and valid driver license;
- Frequent business trip in Europe
Excellent perspectives! Our commitment to developing people has made us what we are today. Because people bring value to the business.
Join us and you can contribute to the overall success of our company!
Competitive compensation package including strong salary& bonuses;
Opportunity to work for a well respected and growing organization.
Apply your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team!