• Technical University degree;
• Analytical skills;
• Disponibility for working in 3 shifts;
• Ability to work underpressure;
• Experience in textile industry is an advantage;
• English- advanced level of speaking and writing, German language is an advantage;
• Organizing and leading abilities.
Tasks and responsabilities:
• Scrap reduction;
• Ensure the proper controlling of significant process events (as equipments repairs, tool changes);
• Monitoring effectiveness of problems solutions;
• Enhance the Quality control activities via statistical methods;
• Support and supervise the quality inspectors on the 3 shifts.
• Attractive salary package, free transportation, meal vouchers;
• Monthly performance bonuses;
• Intensive and continuous training programs
TAKATA is one of the leading global producers of automotive safety systems with a turnover of 390 billion Yen (3,455 billion Euro) and more than 12,600 employees in Europe and 34,600 worldwide.
As a reliable and competent partner of the automotive industry we design, develop and produce safety systems and components. Our portfolio consists of steering wheels, airbags and inflators, seat belts, plastic components, child restraint systems, electronics and sensorics.