Location: TRW Airbag Systems, Roman
Who we are?
Innovative thinking. Protecting people. That’s the aim of our ongoing tradition of occupant safety innovation. TRW is continually developing advanced solutions to anticipate and react to the many variables of a crash.
As a world leader in safety systems for the global automotive industry, we are one of the top financial performers in this field and positioned to meet the changing demands with advanced and affordable safety solutions.
In Romania, you can find us in Timisoara, Marghita, Oravita, Lupeni and Baia Mare. Our team includes approximately 4000 employees.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Quality Engineers to join our new Airbag site that will be based in Roman.
- Follows procedures and instructions that define customer-related processes and actively participates in improving them;
- Monitors customer requirements and informs the organization about new requirements and modifications;
- Manages customer complaints;
- Informs the organization about the clients feedback ;
- Participates in internal audits as an audit leader;
- Implements actions in accordance with what was presented to the customer and escalates to the quality manager if necessary;
- Coordinates and performs data collection and draws specific PPAP documentation .
- Prepares specific data quality assessments;
- Contributes to the preparation of action plans for improving the quality and traceability ;
- Analyzes the results of product audits;
- Provides support to the manufacturing engineering department ( PFMEA and Control Plan , PPAP , Mistake proofing ) ;
- Implements and maintains quality management system ISO TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
- University technical degree;
- Minimum 1- 3 years experience in related field;
- English language fluency;
- MS-Office package;
- Self motivated individual with the ability to work independently.
What's in it for you?
Excellent perspectives! Our commitment to developing people has made us what we are today. Because people bring value to the business.
Join us and you can contribute to the overall success of our company!
Competitive compensation package including strong salary& bonuses;
Opportunity to work for a well respected and growing organization;
Apply your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team!